We are a jack-of-all-trades Christian group that will do whatever it takes to get the job done! We will wash your car; perform a variety of lawn care, such as raking and bagging your leaves or mowing your lawn; power-wash your deck and house; clean your gutters; paint your house and deck; conduct clean outs and minor repairs; strip, wax, and buff your floors; and more. All proceeds go toward the God's Property New Way of Life Recovery program, so you can feel good about hiring us for all your needs.
WASH ON WHEELS
Champion Mobile Car Wash is a team of men from the God's Property New Way of Life Recovery Program that does mobile detailing and pressure washing. All the proceeds go towards the program.
- Exterior wash, tire shine, and mist wax
- Vacuum with Champion Interior Wipe Downs
- Paste wax
- Rain treatment
- Motor cleaning
- Leather conditioning
- The Works
Prices vary, so please give us a call at (919) 730-5050 for more details. We are the Undisputed CHAMPS, and we come to you!
No job is too big for the GP Home Improvement Crew! We'll even fulfill your electrical, plumbing, and carpentry needs. So call (919) 608-8925 anytime for details.
We follow the Ten Golden Rules of GPNWOL:
- All employees of God's Property will always conduct themselves with upmost respect with store employees and customers.
- All work completed shall be inspected and approved by the store representative before God's Property leaves store.
- All supplies shall be supplied by God's Property. Any extra needed will be supplied by the customer.
- Any trash and debris will be hauled off at the customer's expense.
- Any additional duties needed during the day while God's Property employees are on the job site shall be discussed with God's Property management first with additional funds added before work is done.
- Any extra supplies will also be included for extra duties.
- No supplies will be used from customer unless approved by customer management.
- Initial payment will be deducted after duties are done and approved by the customer.
- If any employee of God's Property gets out of line with the customer, he will be handled immediately and possibly terminated, NO DELAYS!
- All management of God's Property shall be available to customers 24 hours a day.
Deck and Stairs
Recently, we completed a job involving the replacement of stairs and screens of a worn deck. The stairs were rickety at best, and the screen was torn in several places. Below are two galleries depicting the condition of the deck before and after the job was completed.
GP Home Improvement - FENCE
A customer in Louisburg wished to have a fence built around his property. The fence was to be completed in two styles: one involving approximately 650 feet of wire fencing, the other roughly half that length in vinyl. The project was completed in about two-and-a-half days, accounting for an hour's driving time each way to and from the job site. Below are some pictures that were taken of the completed project.
FENCE & GATE
A customer in Rougemont needed a 5-foot welded wire fence with a top rail and custom gates. The fence was approximately 350 feet in length, and required about two-and-a-half days to complete with travel. Below are some pictures that were taken of the completed project.